WORKING AND ASSESSMENT PORTFOLIOS
If the assessment portfolio has been enabled in a course, the working portfolio and assessment portfolio will automatically be created for all participants.Students may access working and assessment portfolios from the course dashboard.
THE WORKING PORTFOLIO
There are four tabs within the working portfolio.
- Elements: It is here that you will see an overview of all the elements in the working portfolio. This overview provides a complete list of all course assignments and may then be transferred to the assessment portfolio as an artifact and evidence of learning. Files, links and notes may also be manually added to the working portfolio.
- Tasks: This page reveals personalized tasks that have been assigned to a student from the learning objective progress report. Students may also create personalized tasks within this menu. This will add a task within the student's task block... helping the student to prioritize and organize work.
- Log: This page allows you to enter log entries. It also allows others who have access to your working portfolioto add comments.
- The learning objectives tab shows all learning objectives/standards that have been aligned to the course. This menu is a legacy function and has been replaced by the learning objectives progress report (found in the follow-up and reports menu.)
The purpose of the assessment portfolio is to showcase student coursework. There are three tabs within the assessment portfolio:
- Elements: This tab displays the elements included in the course assessment portfolio. The student may also add, delete, or copy elements within this menu.
- Categories: Students may create categories to organize elements in their assessment portfolio.
- Export: Under this tab students may export the assessment portfolio.