RELEASE 47 BUG FIXES
48 corrections are included in this update, of which the most important are below.
- Lessons did not support video/audio recording. Audio recording in lesson is corrected by providing a link to the audio file that can be clicked to play. This fix is applied to the publish action, so old lessons with audio recordings should be republished manually by the user.
- Permanent deletion from trashcan. Courses were able to get stuck in permanent delete status. When this situation occurred no other courses could be permanently deleted and the permanent delete queue continued to increase. The bug was related to assessment logs and has now been fixed.
- Submission status row could not be deleted. Now it is possible to delete row which is not in use.
- Transfer assignments from working portfolio to assessment portfolio failed. The problem occurred when the title of the assignment had special characters. After the fix only valid characters from the assignment title is used.
- Copied planners didn't apply customizations to target. This issue has been addressed.
- Planner having a large number of lessons combined with extra columns caused error in filters. Earlier, if you had many plans in your course planner and there were multiple text columns, the
- planner failed on loading, so you could only see "Error occurred" message instead of the content. All plans are now loading successfully. We have also worked on improving performance of large planners.
- Printing selected lessons from planner. Selected lessons may now be printed by using the "print" option in the actions menu. Lessons may only be printed one topic/unit at a time.
- Change sequence error in survey questions. Previously on the changing sequence of questions in survey an extra symbol appeared near the question, now it works properly.
- Bugs in the new message compser. The recipients input field clears all unmatched input, so that users can have clear understanding whether their input is accepted or not. The person auto-suggest popup has been improved. It's now possible to find users using double names in messages popup.
- In test tool fill-in-the-blank question, alternatives to the blanked text failed if they contained leading white space. Now the text is trimmed and leading space will be removed.
- Problem scrolling in calendar using iPhone. When viewing the calendar in a browser on iPhone (e.g. Safari), it was not possible to scroll vertically on calendar events without them being opened for editing. This has been fixed.
- Sorting issue in working portfolio. Previously 'Lastname, Firstname'view wassorted by firstname. It now sorts on lastname as expected.
- News content block improvements. There is now a draft option. The checkbox above the editor is set to "off" as default. "Read permisisons" now states "visible to." Only the author may view drafts.