- Courses are set up to teach a specific subject area, for example, 2nd grade math or AP Chemistry. Then, within a course, groups can be created for different periods or abilities.
- Depending on a school or district setup, courses may be pre-created for instructors.
- Courses templates can be created also be created at the district level push out a standard model and resources to instructors.
- Regular Courses are used when creating a course from scratch.
- You may also create a copy of an existing course template.
Choose your organization – this should be the school in which you teach.
Then choose save.