Terms indicate grading periods or a block of time during which an organization holds classes. (These divisions may also be called semesters, quarters, or trimesters.)
First, add a term and include the following information:
- Term name and description will appear in lists and overviews.
- The organization is the district or school within the hierarchy where the term will be applied.
- Start date and end date of the term.
- The term schedule provides fields to determine the number of sessions in the term.
- The term assessment will be utilized if an end of term exam is administered.